Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The new Klout score

OK I'll admit to a certain vanity when it comes to my social media scores. I mean I don't want to be like the marketing VP that has never heard of Klout, so I check it on occasion. And yes that occasion may be pretty close to once a day.

I have to admit, I like the new scoring system. Now the funny thing is what I did that post, I have jokingly explained why I felt my Klout score should be higher and said I thought it should be a mid-50. With the new scoring, it's at 57.

I like 57. It's way better than the 46 I was stuck on. Now looking at it, I think I should be mid-60 instead. I mean they don't look at my blogger account, and let's face it these pearls of wisdom have to be worth half a dozen +k's. Plus, in case you don't know, I also post on http://blogs.enterasys.com and http://futureofworkenabled.com and each of those should be a few more.

Yeah I think mid or high 60's would be good. Ideally even a 68 just so I can beat @valaafshar. Not that I'm competitive in any way...

No comments:

Post a Comment